Thursday, July 15, 2010

"every picture tells a story"

Local Lovers- As I mentioned previously, I recently got married. And let me tell you, planning a wedding is a lot of work! Even if it's just a small, simple, outdoor wedding like ours. Fortunately, there was one detail that my husband, Wes, and I had zero stress about: our photographer.

(Here are some photos from our wedding day!)


If you are looking for a local, creative photographer who you can trust to do an amazing job with your wedding, look no further than our friend, Austin Warnock. He and his fiancée have an eye for capturing all those special moments with uncommon style.


(In case you were wondering, I got my dress($14) and my shoes($5) at Value World, a thrift store in Indianapolis!)


Maybe you're not getting married. Maybe you are a parent and you want to treasure your child's beauty and funny personality on film forever.


(This is my little cousin at our wedding.)


Whatever the occasion, I am confident you will find Austin's work to be incredible! He has a way of turning even the most ordinary scenes into unique art. (Visit his website for more information.)


(Here our nieces/flower girls are seen playing before the ceremony.)

No comments:

Post a Comment